London is the city where heritage and technology collide; where venues steeped in history and grandeur stand tall among towering skyscrapers which captivate the skyline; and where world-famous museums and galleries rub shoulders with Michelin-starred restaurants.
Did you know?
- London is the most connected city on the planet, with direct flights to 380 destinations
- London has a greater breadth of unique spaces than any other city
- Six ravens live in the Tower of London. Charles II’s ordered for six ravens to be placed in the Tower of London to protect it. The ravens are still kept in the tower today and must remain due to superstitious reasons
- London is a city with unparalleled cultural offering, including three of the world's top five museums
- The Millennium Dome is the biggest structure of its kind in the world. The structure is 365m in diameter; and 52m high in the middle; with 12 supporting poles, symbolising days, weeks and months of the year
- London is one of the most diverse cities in the world, with over 8 million residents, who collectively speak over 300 languages